Learn Turkish online.
Discover the Turkish language and Turkish culture.
A complete Turkish online course for beginners
Learn the necessary skills to communicate effectively in Turkish.
The course leads to Level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) – the international benchmark for measuring language learning.
Learn with confidence
√ Learn to understand and speak Turkish.
√ Practise Turkish vocabulary.
√ Study Turkish grammar.
√ Discover Turkish culture.
√ Designed for Turkish self-study.
√ Easy to use
√ Step by step instructions and guidance
√ Speaking and pronunciation practice online
√ Activities to practise until you are confident
One year subscription
£4.50 per month*
You pay £54 for 12 months.
*Subscriptions do not renew automatically.
Renew after one year and get a 50% discount.
Join Frank and Sarah as they travel to Istanbul and Bursa to meet new friends and make new contacts. Topics include:
- Arriving in Istanbul and meeting new contacts
- At the hotel and making arrangements
- Taking a taxi
- A first business meeting, breaking the ice
- At a restaurant
- Finding your way about town
- A second business meeting
- Finding out about a potential business partner
- Checking into a hotel
- Discussing business arrangements
- A day off. A visit to a museum
- Saying goodbye
Take a test. Gain a certificate.
Subscribe to the Turkish online course for beginners and get recognition for your learning.
An online test with a digital certificate is available for First Steps Turkish as part of the subscription.
A Certificate of Completion is available on completion of the full main Turkish course.
New to Turkish? Watch the video.
Recent articles from our blog
1. Be present When learning any language, it is helpful to not think too far ahead. When you focus on how many words there are yet to learn, it can be overwhelming and lead to less progress. On the other hand, remind yourself often of how far you have come. Perhaps...
Recently, we received an email from a customer who had searched on the internet to see if our language courses had been recommended by other users. He found a comment which claimed that our language site was not genuine. This unsettled him and he contacted us...
All scheduled commercial passenger flights were transferred from Istanbul Atatürk Airport to Istanbul Airport on 6 April 2019, The Iairport code IST was also transferred to the new airportY More facts are in the video below. Enjoy....